• To initiate the certification process, you will first need to establish an Energy Web Chain address. This address and wallet are used to sign information that you submit to Energy Web.
• Following wallet setup, you will be asked to submit information about your organization, operations, energy use, and mining rewards in the Green Proofs for Bitcoin miner portal
• Following data submission, one or more auditors (currently Energy Web) will review your application and calculate your Clean Energy and Grid Impact Scores.
• The auditor(s) will then notify you of your scores and, if applicable, issue certification.
• Certifications can be accessed and shared using the miner portal. Certified miners can also share information in a public miner profile.